Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hi, Guys!
Jacqui, I'm so proud of you for playing on Good Friday! Way to go!
Easter is one of my most favorite times to play in church with my church orchestra. ( I am the viola section, thank you very much.) We have three services back to back with minimal time to grab a drink of water or use the facitilies but I do love the music and everything about the day. There's so much positive energy!
I am still really working on my intonation. I decided to go back to square one and just bought books 1-3 of Suzuki as well as the CD. Due to my parents' health, I have practiced very little in the past months so I am trying to be very simple in my time with my fiddle. Any suggestions on ways to improve intonation?
I'll miss you guys this summer!!

1 comment:

ola del m rio said...

I have been told that the more I get in front of people the better I will be. I need to get over this stage fright. I never had it before, but I seem to loose my concentration until half way through the song.

Sorry that you will not be at SK this year. Also sorry that your folks are not doing well. Know that you are all in my prayers.